August 25, 2010

Frame Needed

As much as we wanted to beautify our new house at once, we were not able to do so for a couple of reasons. Aside from the short funds we have at the moment, we were also unable to find the great materials yet that we would be making use of.

One thing that we also need to have are big picture frames that will be placed on the walls. This is one way of expressing that I am proud of my family and so it is just imperative that I put our faces before the bare walls for the visitors to see, right?


One area that I would love to hang a picture frame on is our bedroom wall. As you can see on the picture above, it is still unadorned and needs a little flair. And because of that, I am tasked to browse through our photo album and look for the picture that deserves to be blown up in size and be placed in a frame.

Unfortunately, I was having a hard time choosing one and eventually have chosen 8 pictures instead! I made a little editing to merge those pictures into one and this is what I got . . .


This edited version is just waiting to be printed. But we were still contemplating on having it on photo paper or tarpaulin cloth. Oh well!

By the way, do you think this would look great on our wall?

2 fancies:

Ms. Journ August 28, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

sis yes, super nice... go for this... frame is indeed a good home decors. Lalo na family pix...

Above Ground Pools September 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

ya it will look great on the wall...a great idea...just go for it...

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP