December 6, 2008

Pacman Won!

The whole of Philippines stood still as every Filipino watched the fight of Manny Pacquiao against Oscar Dela Hoya, which has wrapped up just very recently. And I can very seem to tell that all are rejoicing for another victory coming from the number one pound for pound king of boxing.


We were pretty much excited to watch this fight, so excited that hubby cooked lunch early so that we could have it before the main event takes place. True enough, right after lunch, everyone in the house were already glued on the TV sets and there was no wonder what was going on their heads.

My heart goes out to Oscar Dela Hoya. Hubby said he was such an exceptional boxer, but he wondered how come he is not himself today...hmmm. Oh well, we liked him too because of his good-natured personality. And one more thing, I almost couldn't stand the sight of his beautiful face being punched and turning blue.

We salute Manny for another job well done! He is indeed a great boxer! Congratulations and thank you for marking another glory for the Philippines.

1 fancies:

Jacey of Altairi December 8, 2008 at 3:24 AM  

Yeah, my boyfriend and his boss were not amused! I'm not into boxing yet, give me another month and i'm sure I'll be writing about it too. But I will agree, Oscar is F-I-N-E!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP