December 14, 2008

Got Sore Eyes


The past few days has been unkind to me because I got sore eyes. Fortunately though, it did not have the chance to become full-blown, thanks to the antibacterial eye drops that I used.

What I hated about sore eyes are the inconveniences they bring - - those watery discharges that eventually become some mucus-like thingy that blurs my vision, the redness and the sting, especially when exposed to direct light. I really don't have any idea if this is a common illness right now, since I could not pinpoint anyone who have passed this on to me.

Anyway, I am in the recovering period and in a matter of days, I am sure I would be back in shape. Happy Sunday!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP