May 5, 2008

Cheers To All Mothers!

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." - Abraham Lincoln

It is indeed great to be a mother. Motherhood is such a great blessing. In a child's eye, the mother is the most beautiful woman in his life, for it is from her that he was loved and cherished unconditionally.

Share your favorite Mother's Day quotes and place your blog/name right after the piece of artwork.





I am tagging Claire, Tess, Lena, Cathy, Vhiel and Dette. Come on smart mothers...pass on the blessing to other mothers.

5 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm May 5, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

will do this asap.. thanks :)

Vhiel May 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

thanks for the tag.. will grab it tomorrow morning..

Anonymous May 6, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

Ooh this is beautiful! I love the sentiment behind it - I'm going to have to think about what my favorite quote would be...

Thank you for thinking of me!! :D

Dette May 7, 2008 at 4:09 AM  

I've got mine up! It took me a while after tending to the bug that's captured all of my men...

P.S. Did you write that first sentiment, right underneath you Abraham Lincoln quote?? It's beautiful...!

neiyomee May 8, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

@dette..gee..thanks! It actually just spilled out as I was typing the words away...guess motherhood has inspired me a lot...hehe..

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP