May 29, 2008

Kalui Dinner

Since Palawan is surrounded by various bodies of water, it is a common thought that seafoods are abundant in the area. One thing that we looked forward of going to Palawan is the fresh produce from the sea, which are undeniably yummier and healthier than meat.

And so, on our last night at Puerto Princesa, we indulged ourselves with special seafoods at their most sought-after diner, called Kalui. Kalui is such a nice place, very tidy and peaceful. The structure was so natural, with all those wooden floors even at their toilets. And talking about the CR, they have spacious and clean rest rooms, and we couldn't resist taking pictures in there! Each guest is required to take off his or her footwear and should only proceed to the premises barefoot. I myself am amazed with the ambiance, such a cool scenery indeed, from the lights all the way down to the bottom. They also had a waiting area for the guests. By the way, never mind those feet found on the right. I guess they just blended well with the floor, being natural as they are(haha!).

However, due to the numerous guests they have each day, Kalui only accepts customers through booking or reservation. And on our last night, we have eaten our dinner at 8pm already, since we have decided to book around 5pm. But the wait is worth it, and we were able to explore more of the place while our eating spot is being readied.

We ordered for their special of the day and I should say it was a very sumptuous dinner. I had a blast with their Fish in Coco Cream and Sizzling Spicy Seafoods. But what surprised me that moment was their Crunchy Eggplant in Taco Sauce, which was way too yummy! I have never been a fan of eggplants until I tasted their special. It was such a very nice experience. Even their Coco-Banana Shake is a must.

Kalui surely is a paradise for seafood lovers, me included. Although I could not say that their prices are very affordable, but it's worth everything.

*credits to Sally (in dark pink) for the photos...thank you girl!

2 fancies:

Dyen May 29, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

hi! just visiting ur nice blog!

wow! Palawan... I've never been there and it's my dream to visit Amanpulo, El Nido and Puerto Princesa...

but it seems na hanggang pangarap na lang muna ako sa ngayon. Good thing, u post about Palawan in your blog, ang sarap ng food!

God bless!

neiyomee May 29, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

sarap nga ng food...hehehe...and I consider myself fortunate to have gone there.

:-)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP