May 28, 2008

Place To Stay In Palawan

On our week-long stay at Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, we were lucky to have booked a pension house beforehand, since it is inevitable that inns, hotels and pension houses are full due to the large number of participants of the convention.

Our group stayed at Lola Itang Pension and Restaurant. I have already booked for our stay through telephone (048-4332990) a month before we are supposed to go, and I am glad that I did. Some of my friends stayed at another place and one of them told me that Lola Itang was way better than their rooms.

I have booked for the double accommodation room, having two single beds at a rate of Php700 per day. Since I am very particular at cleanliness, I was impressed how tidy the rooms are, especially their toilet. They clean the room daily and the blankets and towels were also changed regularly. The towel I brought with me have never been used. . promise! The whole place has a great ambiance, it's like I'm just in my own house.

The people behind the pension house has also been very accommodating and friendly to us. As soon as we landed our feet at the Palawan Airport, my name written on a board paper was already in sight, as a sign of welcome. Although their location is not near from the port (but I'm not saying it's far, duh! say, 12-15 minute ride..., the trip was very pleasant through their hotel bus/van. Every query we had at their reception area, each personnel attended to us with the effort to satisfy us down to the detail.

This is not an advertisement post, but if ever it comes across your mind to visit Palawan, then Lola Itang Pension House is the place to stay for the night. They have affordable rates at quality services and if ever I will be going back, I will still choose to stay there. (wink!)

Oh, by the way, get some further glimpse of Lola Itang through their website, and that is www.lolaitang.com


0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP