March 25, 2008

Photo Impact Part Two

I was up again doing some fan arts for Robert and Saicy as our thread at PEX is approaching to 5,000 posts and we are about to make another thread soon.


Well, thanks to Photo Impact and they have another trial version, which I downloaded two days ago.


Here are my finished products... they are not very outstanding works though... just from the efforts of a neophyte still learning the basics.










I also made some for my hubby and daughter too...














1 fancies:

NH Yocal March 27, 2008 at 2:58 AM  

They look awesome! thanks for adding me by the way. your blog is nice. i will be adding next blogroll update!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP