March 14, 2008

Babies

Babies are really angels. One look at them and every sorrow just fades away. Personally, I am not fond of children, but when I got married and had my own, everything changed.


Anyway, got an email from a friend, which featured cute little angels on unusual scenes. I could not keep myself from being amazed how kids could make you smile despite the annoying and unpleasant circumstances that we are in. Well, just want to share them here. Aren't they lovely? Such innocence and gullibility, these pictures depict their truthfulness.




Have a happy weekend everyone! Spend them with your kids.

2 fancies:

honey March 15, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Wow,they are so cute..Hmmmm..I wish to have one soon..:))

Anonymous March 15, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

cute talaga mga babiess.. weee... cute ng pics.. haha

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP