March 28, 2008

Dance for Health

To materialize my deal with hubby regarding losing weight, I attended a dance exercise class few hours ago. Since dancing is my most favorite skill (my friends call me dan.ce.rous), I think I have to take this seriously and do it regularly.


And so I went to JAMV Dance Studio, the most sought after studio here in our place. They have a number of regular members who were paying on a monthly basis. Some are just walk-in participants, paying 50 pesos per hour. An officemate of mine referred this studio to me about three years ago but I only got the time to go and check it out six months ago. Now, I am also tagging along some other officemates whenever I go to JAMV. The more, the merrier.


I really enjoyed dancing. I don't know why but whenever I hear dance tunes, my body begins to move. Well, not publicly but there is something inside me that shouts dance...dance...dance. Dancing with others is enjoyable. I had fun looking at my own reflection since the studio is surrounded by mirrors. After the dance and all those sweat unleashing, it feels so refreshing and light. It's like playing badminton and volleyball, haha.


Try for yourself. This is good, even if losing weight is not in your agenda.

1 fancies:

randiss March 29, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

wow. hehe. i can't dance so i'm jealous. hehe... but i play badminton ! hahaha... enjoy dancing! :) goodluck

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP