March 19, 2008

Me, Myself and I (tag)

Here's another tag from Lena and Claire (thanks mga sis!). This one is fun, and easy to answer because all questions just pertains to myself... but then, there are some that still requires a little thinking. So, think aloud!

I AM a wife and a mother.
I WANT to have a shopping spree this May.
I HAVE three kids.
I WISH to have a long and stress-free vacation.
I HATE deceit.
I FEAR cockroaches!!!
I SEARCH for clothes that fit me... (I'm overweight).
I WONDER how Manny would spend his recently earned money...
I REGRET not being thrifty.
I LOVE my kids and my hubby.
I ALWAYS go online.
I AM NOT a singer.
I DANCE very very much...hehehe...
I SING to myself only.
I CRY when worry and sadness envelopes me.
I WRITE more about personal stuff.
I AM CONFUSED where to send my daughter for Grade 1.
I NEED to work now, I'm in my office.
I SHOULD finish this tag.

THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS all my wishes will miraculously come true.


Now, I'm tagging Tina, Jana, Weng, Chinny and Cathy. Enjoy!

4 fancies:

desperateblogger March 19, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

LOL I can face cockroaches but never, ever, turkeys!! where do you stay? there are so many good schools around manila.

neiyomee March 19, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

hahaha... i really wonder why i am scared of cockroaches, especially those that fly... waaahhhh!!! I live in butuan city, there are schools here but grabe ang mamahal...lol.

randiss March 19, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

hi there! :) wie...hahaha. thanks for the tag... i'll enjoy answering it... :)

aL|e March 19, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

hey! thanks for the tag... done with it and already posted it.. thanks po again! :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP