March 6, 2008

About Hubby

Thanks to blog hopping... I was able to grab this from Claire's blog and since it talks about an important loved-one, I never thought twice of posting it here too. Here you go...


get to know more about my hubby:

How long did you date? before we got married, we've been together for three and a half years

How old is he? he just turned 31... about three weeks ago
Who eats more? we have the same dosage... but then, he's skinny and I'm overweight.
Who said “I love you” first? Depends.

Who is taller? He is...
Who sings better? Hmm... that is a tough one. I think it's neither.
Who is smarter? Both of us I guess... coz we have each other haha!
Whose temper is worse? His temper!!!
Who does the laundry? I do, on the undergarments only...
Who does the dishes? The helper...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess it's me.
Who pays the bills? we both do..
Who mows the lawn? still the helper...
Who cooks dinner? Since I have no talent when it comes with the kitchen, my hubby does the cooking.
Who drives when you are together? He does.. I'm still in the learning process...
Who is more stubborn? Him??? or I guess me...
Who kissed who first? hubby...
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't admit... so that leaves to be his fault...haha!
Whose parents do you see the most? mine... we still live with my folks, different house but same compound.
Who proposed? Hahaha...that was no longer necessary in our case...
Who is more sensitive? I think I am..
Who has more friends? Hubby... he has countless friends...
Who has more siblings? we're just the same.. we both have 2 siblings..
Who wears the pants in the family? Both.

I’m tagging everyone who has a husband or a partner!


3 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm March 6, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

it's nice to learn about you & your hubby.. i had fun reading this. thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous March 6, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

welcome sa bisdak planet

Dette March 12, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

This was really cute! It's a trip to see how other marriages decide who does what, etc.

Would love to borrow this for a future post - will be sure to link back to you! :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP