March 7, 2008

Mike Test Myself

Few hours from now, I will conducting a mini-seminar for some employees in the government. The seminar will talk about how to audit the payroll and other related salaries and wages accounts of business entities, since their job requires them to investigate employer records whether such businesses remits the correct amount of premiums to them.

Auditing has already been part of my life. For almost 10 years (it will be 10 this coming December), this has been my job. And so, I am confident to say that I am fully armed for the seminar, knowing that I have done this routinarily for a decade.

But then, I could not deny to have this funny feeling of anxiety. Maybe because this is my first time to face fellow government employees, and wonder what questions might be raised? Oh well, I hope I could meet all their queries smoothly.

For the meantime, I am keeping my hopes up that everything would turn out okay. I want to go over my notes, but looking at them already makes me throw up (excuse me...).

Wish me luck!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP