March 1, 2008

Check this Video

The song "Hate That I Love You" is very nice, especially since it is Rihanna and Ne-yo who sung the song.

Upon searching through YouTube for the music video of the song... I caught a glimpse of the title, attached with it is the word acoustic.

As I opened the link... there he was... some guy who in my very own opinion is really good. I really like his version of the song. He has made acoustic renditions of other songs and I was really enjoying each video that they have.

I'm sharing this... hope you would enjoy them too.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP