March 3, 2008

Husband's Scowl



Have you ever been shopping with your husband? If so, I would really congratulate him if he have stood by you wherever you go around the malls or shopping stores.


Personally, I really want my husband to come along when I go shopping, even window shopping. But then, he would get tired after minutes of few rounds within the mall. Maybe because I usually take time to choose which one I would really want to buy, and so he would wait on a corner until I am done. One time, he just sat on a sofa and I was left hopping from one store to another for more than two hours. And when I get back to him, a scowl would meet me, for having taken so long.


Hubby shops at an instant. When he wants something, he would immediately buy it unlike me who will compare it with anything to see if something more interesting and costless is available. Hubby easily finds all he wanted because sizes are always available because of his built, while I always had a hard time finding my size because I am not blessed with a shapely body.


Well, that may be our differences. And the solution, SHOP ALONE!

3 fancies:

desperateblogger March 3, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

ah this shop alone thing...i totally agree! got a tag for you.

Arianne The Bookworm March 6, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

i can totally relate! my hubby's like that too... he scowls when it takes me more than hour to shop for clothes.. :)

neiyomee March 6, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

haha...so better leave hubby behind when shopping...their scowls are distracting (lol!)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP