February 7, 2009

Irresistible Fascinations Is Fabulous!

This is the second award I received for the year, and it is from Modern Mom. I have never expected this blog is fabulous in whatever way, but well, since I have received one, then it must be FABULOUS!



Da rules: Link to who gave the award to you; admit 5 addictions; and then pass the award on to 5 other blogs.

Here are my addictions:

1. Pizza and pasta. Maybe that is why I'm chubby.
2. Blogging of course! That's why I'm here.
3. Twilight saga - - oh so much that I even listen to them in my sleep.
4. Dancing. Well, I always love this activity and I am thankful too that dancing also loves me.
5. Dimsum! Yum, yum, yum. I'm craving one right now!

A great deal of thanks to Modern Mom and I would like to pass this award to the following:
Complex Life / Honey's In Love / My Everything / Sweet Nothings / Confessions of An Army Wife

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP