February 5, 2009

Cough and Colds

I am pretty much worried about my kids' health recently. The three all have cough and colds, and my two sons have caught fever too. It's really no joke at all when your kids get sick, most especially if they got it at the same time! Whew!

Well, hoping they get well soon. It has been a week already since they catch the colds. My youngest is the one suffering the most, and I suspect his colds will develop into asthma if I don't act early. Poor boy, I can;t stand the sight of him having difficulty in breathing.

Tsk..tsk..tsk!

3 fancies:

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

uso talaga yan, plenty of rest and lots of fluids lang talaga.

i hope they'll feel better soon. :D

Unknown September 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

I have experienced cough and it won't stop coughing..So thankful i got good services http://www.neighborhoodnurse.com/24-7.html with this services your needs will be assessed and answered and attending your healthcare needs, from their 24/7 nurse/medical issues assistance and that saved your life.

http://www.neighborhoodnurse.com/24-7.html September 2, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

I cant stop coughing all night and most of the day! I've had some medicine but nothing actually works!
Thanks from http://www.neighborhoodnurse.com/ from their 24/7 nurse/medical issues assistance and that saved your life.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP