February 28, 2009

February Top Droppers

The final day of February has come and it's again time to acknowledge the top droppers of this blog, as well as those who have come by to visit and drop messages on my tag board.

Here are the top droppers:







And to the following who have also made constant drops to Irresistible Fascinations:

Wife of A Warrior
Laane On The World
Change Your Mindset
Gumer

From the bottom of my heart . . . I would like to express my undying appreciation and gratefulness to you all!


3 fancies:

Anonymous February 28, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

You're welcome! It's been a pleasure. I hope to be here again next month. :D

Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo

Anonymous February 28, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I'm glad I made it to your list. I enjoyed visiting your site and dropping my EC.

Anonymous February 28, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Yeehah! I made it again! Thanks for the link love. :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP