September 7, 2008

Frustrated Loser

Why is losing weight so difficult? I am almost on the verge of frustration. It has been 5 months since I made a deal with my husband and only 3 kilos has been shed off from my body. I really envy those people who don't have to exert an effort in keeping their bodies fit and slim.

I went to dance exercise sessions twice a week, so that helped me sweat out and take off the extra fats. However, food is so hard to avoid! I am so much of a rice eater, so that would be really hard to lose weight. I hope I could finally muster my motivation and devote more effort in losing those above-extra pounds.

But how? Sigh!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP