September 11, 2008

Seminar on Gender Awareness

This whole week, I was attending a seminar conducted by our office which is called the Gender Awareness and Development. I should say that I learned a lot during the said seminar which will end tomorrow.

The seminar revolved around the difference among the male and female gender, and we were also able to watch an old movie "Kramer vs. Kramer", which was really a great learning process. Basic women rights were also discussed and I am grateful that now I am fully aware and enlightened.

I will share here my learnings in the future posts. Have a wonderful Thursday!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP