July 8, 2008

Go Belly Dancing

The dance studio I frequently went to has a new dance instructor (DI). I was already used to one of their instructor who usually dances hip hop and other new hot tunes nowadays, but got another favorite in the person of this new DI since she specializes in belly dancing.

I really love dancing and I wouldn't trade this skill to anybody else (sorry...). I have always been an avid viewer of dance music videos, especially those of Madonna, Janet Jackson, Shakira and Justin Timberlake. Every time I get a glimpse of their videos, I really get hooked at once.

But one thing is for sure, I find difficulty in belly dancing and watching that new DI made her belly moves challenged me to the extreme. I have never belly danced before, and while I was doing the DI's moves, my belly really ached which somehow tells me that I need more practice and improvement. Oh my. I just hope that this effort of mine in learning belly dancing would pay off and give me the slimmer figure I have been wishing for my entire life.

You should try it yourself. After my first try, my torso was really sweaty and really gave me a refreshing feeling.

2 fancies:

Dette July 9, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

I heard belly dancing is a fun - and great way - to lose weight, too! I should try it - lol - or maybe not.

I've got 3 kids and all the glory in stretch marks. Not a cute sight. ;)

P.S. Thanx for the tag - will grab it soon!

William M. February 5, 2011 at 10:36 PM  

Good idea. Wl hv to do it in the privacy of my home however...im not that brave yet. :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP