July 18, 2008

Scarlett Sings!

I was surprised when I opened a mail from iTunes. One new release that they have is an album from Scarlett Johansson, entitled Anywhere I Lay My Head. Well, pardon me for saying this, but I really haven't witnessed any performance of Scarlett yet, that is, aside from the silver screen.

Well, upon hearing those sample tunes of her songs, I came to like it anyway. Unlike those high-pitched voices of some divas around, Scarlett's voice is simple and hazy and soulful.


This is indeed a great proof that Scarlett is an all-around entertainer. Aside from acting, she can pull it off too through singing. Way to go!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP