September 4, 2010

A Woman Can

A long time friend of mine posted this quote on her Facebook wall and I am so loving it, so I thought of putting it here as well.

"Whatever you give to a woman, she will make it greater. Give her a sperm, she will give you a baby. Give her a house, she will give you a home. Give her groceries, she will give you a meal. Give her a smile, she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she has given . . . so if you give her crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!"

I also re-posted this on my wall and got a number of likes. The quote may sound so ordinary, but it may happen to be true to a majority of women. As far as I am concerned, this quote only applies to me for about 80%. Why?

I can have a baby if given a sperm - check! I can very well make a good home too - - so another check! I can offer my heart if given a smile - a triple check! Surely, I can also shit out if given the crap! I failed on the giving meals category since the kitchen has took no fancy on me.

But nonetheless, I am a woman after all because I have the major qualities then, lol!

You can re-post this quote too if you agree!

1 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm September 5, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

really entertaining!! hahaha.. thanks for sharing

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP