August 28, 2009

Life and The Internet

My daily life is missing something if I am not able to connect on the internet. Everyday, it has been a routine for me to open my Facebook account, check my yahoo mail and gmail accounts and do some other internet researches. When I am away from my PC, I often connect with the internet through my cellphone via wireless.

I had my phone two month ago and when I got it I was so ecstatic. It was also a 3G phone, and I enjoyed it a lot even when I am just lying in bed or having a cozy time in the couch because I get to check on facebook and other interesting sites. Technological innovations really never cease to go a long way and little did I know, 4G is already in existence and is putting 3G in the backseat.

If only Clear Wimax is available outside of the US, I could avail of this speedy 4G solution. It would indeed be amazing to surf on the net fast and affordable than those wifi hotspots serve. For a person like me who depends so much on the internet on a daily basis, this new technoligical innovation is one great catch!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP