June 12, 2009

If Walls Could Talk

I was wandering around the house this morning and realized that our walls were mostly covered with pencil writings and crayon sketches. I will no longer put an accusing finger to anyone because I know for sure who the culprits are - - my kids.

I can't help but smile to myself, kids are really just kids. They do stuff they enjoy no matter what the outcomes are, and our walls looking like the one below is no exception. As much as I want to reprimand them, the thought seemed futile as these deeds would be repeated over and over again which I would get tired of in the long run.


If only these walls could talk, they would definitely beg me to clean them and bring back their shiny creamy color. Well, we have to make use of baking sodas and toothpastes then in order to take out the works of art inflicted by my kids upon our walls. This will be a tough job for us because as I have said, most of the walls were covered with writings. Good thing though, it is a holiday today and we have a long weekend to work on it then.

If budget is not tight at the moment, then we could have acquired some painting services, just like the ones offered by Albuquerque Painting.

2 fancies:

femmepower June 12, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

oh, i understand u pretty well.my daughter just loves writing everywhere.you're right, kids are kids. i used to write on walls too when i was young.haha.

shimumsy June 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

you are not alone on this. i have a toddler too but thanks heaven she is almost over the wall writing.

happy weekend.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP