June 23, 2009

Golden at Accor Hotels

Last Sunday was my aunt's golden wedding anniversary. She is my father's sister and among their siblings, they are closest to each other. I was awed how far she have gone on her marriage and nowadays, seeing a couple together celebrating their 50th year of married life is rare. Of course, courtesy of their nine children, they got married again about two weeks ago, as a renewal of their vows. They even had father's car as the bridal vehicle and a quite large reception followed afterwards.

I doubt that I could reach the age they have now, so I told hubby we celebrate a grand wedding anniversary on our 25th year. During that time, we could still be energetic enough to carry on endeavors relating to the grand celebration, much more travel to different destinations as honeymoon, lol! I wonder if our kids, who would then be grown ups by this time, would give us a trip to Australia as a wedding anniversary gift (dreaming on...).

Well, I just hope that Accor Hotels would still be offering sale rates 17 years from now, like the ones they are offering now. Dubbed as the City Super Sale, reduced hotel rates are being offered in 27 cities across 10 countries in the Asia Pacific and with this, big savings of up to 60% would be taken advantage by travellers! This is a limited time offer for now (June 23-29) and hope they will do this again in the years to come.

Do check out Accor Hotels City Super Sale now!

Post?slot_id=40633&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP