June 6, 2009

Basketball All Stars

More than two weeks ago, a group of actors came here in our city to play basketball against the priests. I guess the said event was for a cause but nonetheless we really had a great and fun time watching it. It was like watching a series of skits at a comedy bar and a basketball game at the same time.

The all star group was composed of Christopher de Leon, Philip Salvador, Joko Diaz, Jhong Hilario, Patrick dela Rosa, Carlos Morales, John Hall, Dennis Padilla, Onyok Velasco and Gene Padilla. Keanna Reeves served as their muse, who performed a song and dance number during half time. Hubby and I watched only on the bleachers and I should say it was all worth it because we have seen quite a number of artists in one setting. Of course, I find Christopher very handsome, with his all glowing pinkish face, while it was something unexpected of Carlos Morales, who is much handsomer in person than on screen.

One highlight of the event was the dance number of Jhong Hilario, which I personally waited for during the night. Being a dance lover that I am, it was such high heaven watching a member of the Streetboys dance live so I was all giddy all the while. Here's a video of his performance. May I warn you beforehand that there's some rated PG along the way on this video, haha!


All in all, it was a fun-filled event. I was pretty sure all the audience got their ounce of air every time they burst out laughing. Hope there would be another show like it.

2 fancies:

Gorgeous MUM June 8, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Just dropping by!

MsRay June 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

The ending of the dance video was funny. LOL!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP