June 13, 2008

SPAM!

A lot of spam mails have landed on my email accounts of both yahoo and gmail. I don't have any idea what these spammers are up to, but they are becoming huge in number and different sender have already emerged.

There's this mail informing me that I won on this or that contest. Then there are some who would pretend to be heirs, or recipients of a huge sum of money who were asking for some assistance and I could be rewarded with a percentage of that sum. All these mails involved a really big amount, so who wouldn't resist in this kind of offers, especially those who are still new to the cyberspace?

Another thing, I also received an email allegedly from paypal informing me that somebody is trying to hack my account, and they are asking for my information for update. I was about to give my information but fortunately, my instincts told me to go to the paypal website and check it out for myself.

All I can say is BEWARE.

2 fancies:

Anonymous June 14, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

hello sis... i just move my blog to a new domain and if you could please update and change the url from:

http://vhielscorner.blogspot.com

to

http://www.vhielscorner.com

The title is the same.. just a change in url.

Thanks and I do appreciate it.

Vhiel

Anonymous June 14, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

we been getting a lot of those spam mails.. and they are just a pain.. you cant get rid of them.. even you report it as spam...

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP