June 18, 2008

My Social Has Sparked!

Now here's a social community that lets you earn by blogging while making online friends and building relationships. SocialSpark came to existence with the utmost intent of bringing together bloggers to get to know each other, through their forums, blogs or just by browsing through profiles.

I was really glad that this blog was approved by SocialSpark. Upon browsing through, there are lots of opportunities in store for every blogger who signed up, even for the newbies and those whose page ranks were not that high yet. Moreover, prices of these opportunities are fair so bloggers could really have a great time as far as earning is concerned. Not only that, members could also create opportunities for fellow bloggers.

Personally, I already have gained some friends at SocialSpark, and somehow received some props (thumbs up) from some of them. My profile is slowly gaining some views and it gives me a feeling of belongingness already. Just recently, I have made a friend through A Mom with Brownies, and I am happy to note that she already have a large number of friends, with plenty of props and page views.

This is indeed a great venue for me to know other bloggers, and earn some financial blessings!

This is a paid post.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP