April 17, 2008

Just For Laughs

I had a good laugh after I was through reading an email message about bras. Well, the word may imply something green, but I just find it wholesome and so I thought of sharing it here (as if this blog is rated GP, haha!)

Bra Codes



Well, here they are...




A Friend is like a Good Bra...

~ Hard to Find
~ Supportive
~ Comfortable
~ Always Lifts You Up
~ Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging
~ And is Always Close to Your Heart.

Have a happy Thursday everyone!

2 fancies:

Joy0z April 18, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Cute naman ng mga eto ano? Hay salamat sa pagdaan huh appreciate it much during this down times of mine

Unknown April 22, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

Lol, I'm B. Barely there! lol

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP