January 19, 2009

Music Monday: Single Ladies

Okay, this song is not applicable to me since I am very much married. But for this week's Music Monday, I would like to feature this new song from Beyonce because I just thought it would be nice to post some dance songs once in a while. The past MMs I have featured were mostly mellow songs, and this is something for a change.

So stand up single ladies, raise your banners high!



All the single ladies (7x)

[Verse 1]
Now put your hands up
Up in the club(club)
Just broke up(up)
Doing my own little thing
You decided to dip (dip)
And now you wanna trip (trip)
Cuz another brother noticed me
I'm up on him (him), he up on me (me)
Don't pay him any attention
Done cried my tears (tears), for three good years(years)
Ya can't be mad at me

[Chorus]
Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you should put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Uh oh oh Uh oh oh oh oh oh Uh oh oh(x2)

[Verse 2]
I got gloss on my lips (lips), a man on my hips(hips)
Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans
Acting up (up), drink in my cup (cup)
I can care less what you think
I need no permission, did I mention
Don't pay him any attention
Cuz you've had your turn (turn)
And now you gone learn
Wat it really feels like to miss me

[Chorus x2]

[Bridge]
Don't treat me to the things of the world
I'm not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Is a man that makes me, then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I'm the one you want
If you don't, you'll be alone
And like a ghost, I'll be gone

All the single ladies (7x)
Now put your hands up

7 fancies:

Rozella January 19, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

I'm a single lady and this is so my song! Hehehehe

Plus, I absolutely love the music video. The dancing is absolutely awesome!

Shemah January 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Hi Naomi!

I'm not a single lady but this sure does make me dance away my Monday blue! Love the vid!!

Milkberry January 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Haha he did put a ring on it but I love this song all the same :D

A January 19, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Beyonce sure is sexy! :D I'm also very much married, but I like this song too... :D it makes you want to bust a move! :D Happy Monday! :D

Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

i love the dance here and how justin timberlake made a spoof of this song in SNL, i think...super funny...


a {GIRL for all status
tales of a pinay single mommy
1716 South
Garage Sale

Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Great song! I love working out to the song too. My daughter loves the song but I will not let her watch the video, not just yet.! A great song to get up a move :)

coltfan January 21, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

great choice !

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP