January 31, 2009

Sushi On Valentines

There is no stopping Valentines Day anymore. In just hours, January would be over and we would soon embrace February with open arms. February is a special month for me, since there are three special events that comes with it - - hubby's birthday, valentines, and our anniversary (not the wedding though, but as a couple BF/GF).

And since most of us are anticipating for the coming hearts day, we are now on a lookout for the best places to go and celebrate. Well, I wished for a sushi dinner this coming valentines, but I guess that would be difficult since our place is so poor of great diners and restaurants. I could just imagine how full I would be at my heart's content if I could be able to munch some of those sumptuous rolls, like the one above. That is a Hawaiian Roll with tuna at the top, which could be ordered at Yama Sushi on the Lake - - a famous catering in Mission Viejo.

Mmm . . . the food looks tempting enough and I hope hubby reads this post so that he could make one like that, haha! If only we are in CA, he wouldn't have to go through the preparations and we'll just go straight ahead to this wonderful restaurant which also offers food catering in Mission Viejo/Japanese food.

Do you love sushi? You can have the best valentines party ever and order now from the party catering in Mission Viejo, that is, if you are within their vicinity *wink*.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP