January 27, 2009

Dakota Joins New Moon?

The Twilight fever has not worn out even a bit, especially now that its sequel, New Moon, is about to start filming too. A number of controversies have already ignited up even at the pre-production stage, a clear indication really that this sequel is highly anticipated about.

And as for the latest buzz regarding the casts of New Moon, it seems that Dakota Fanning is going to play as Jane of the royal Volturi coven of vampires. She has been in various great movies in the past - - Hide and Seek (2005), Charlotte's Web (2006), War of the Worlds (2005) - - to name a few. Personally, I would love to see her as Jane, as she herself admitted that she is in love with Twilight and would really want to be portray a vampire in the movie.

"It's definitely possible. I really hope it works out. It would be a really fantastic experience I'm sure." Dakota had said in her interviews. She has already confirmed that she is already in talks with the production.

Well, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that she will be Jane. Talks about Vanessa Ann Hudgens to play Leah the werewolf already died down since the character wouldn't be introduced in the sequel after all. And as for Jacob Black's character . . . hmm . . . no offense to Taylor believers but I really find him short for the role. Tons of height is needed then. For me, Steven Strait is still the perfect Jacob, haha!

2 fancies:

Amel January 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

I can't believe she's THAT big already, you know? I almost didn't recognize her until she shows that smile of hers he he he...

Anonymous January 29, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

is Dakota Fanning old enough to show up in Twilight as a teenager? i thought she was like 12

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP