January 10, 2009

Eye Make-up

I don't usually put on make up too often, not that I dislike the use of it, but laziness always strike me sometimes. But if there is one thing that I will not miss everytime I went out of the house is to enhance my eyes and brows. I am not physically gifted in this area, unlike my kids and hubby, so I see to it that my brows were applied with the eyebrow pencil and my eyes with eyeliner.

Eyes are somewhat our frontliners when we come face to face with people. It is something they take notice and observe the first. I may not have the best st of eyes in the whole world but that does not place a problem to me at all because there are lots of alternatives to beautify my eyes, and that includes eye makeup.

I use eye pencils all the time, and I should really be thankful for their existence. My brows were really very thin, and without the pencil, it would seem that I don't have any brows at all, haha! And oh, those pencils really helped me enhance my eyes and appear deep-set. I may get teary-eyed sometimes while applying them but I never mind as long as the end result is wonderful.

Oh well, my friends suggested that I go for a tattoo, but I am scared about that. So, I'd rather stick with my eye make-up.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP