October 18, 2008

Rubik's Cube

The Rubik's Cube has been the craze at my daughter's school. You see, they even have a contest for this, that is, the person who could solve the puzzle at the fastest time wins. Now my daughter wants me to teach her how to solve it (omg, how shall I teach my 6 year old daughter then?).

I already forgot how to solve this, and it has been way back - - about ten years ago - - that I have been crazy about the cube. Luckily, hubby still knows it, and he gladly taught my daughter the basics, but it is really difficult to teach her.

The Rubik's Cube has been so popular as soon as it was released in the 1970's, by Erno Rubik. And the people's craze about it became so immense in the mid-1980s where more than 300 million cubes were sold worldwide! It was called 'The Magic Cube' then, but Ideal Toy Corporation renamed it to Rubik's Cube in 1980.

Have you been with this fascination before? If so, then you're irresistibly not alone. Happy weekend everyone!


0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP