October 28, 2008

Office Lunch Break

Our audited agency's office has three floors and we are located at the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor consists of the conference hall, a mini gym, our office (auditor's office) and records room. A big space is still available and so they placed a billiard table just outside our office.


Notice that the picture seemed so quiet, well it is! This photo is taken at 10 o'clock in the morning, 2 hours before the lunch break. But this will not be the scenario as soon as the clock strikes 12, instead, the agency's employees (usually men) would grab those pool cues on the side, gather up in the table above and play the great game of billiards. Playing billiards during lunch break has become a routine among the boys in the office. They played the game with fun, using cards as score (pardon me for not elaborating further, because I myself don't have any idea yet). Well, I noticed that their pool cues were quite old already. Wonder if they would think of replacing those old pool cues with new ones. They could get a Pool Cue of any variant at Pooldawg.com at a great value.

For pool enthusiasts, a wide array of choices could be found at pooldawg and if only I could expertly play this fun game, I would have one for myself too. Here's my pick:



What's yours?

3 fancies:

bonoriau October 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Hi Noami. Dropping my EC. I saw your link on LJ Monday Music.

Anonymous October 30, 2008 at 3:16 AM  

hi naomi! i used to play billiards with hubs before we had kids. it's a great way to relax.

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

neiyomee October 30, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

@ bono: yeah, i like to join LJ's monday music...saw it at Mariuca's blog!

@ maria: it's nice to hear that you and your hubby play a game together...

thanks for dropping by guys!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP