October 29, 2008

Dwell

Would you like to live on this unusual homes? Scroll down to have a look at them.

A double purpose dwelling... a house and a bridge!


If you don't want visitors, just unhook the cable!


Want to be featured on the Inconvenient Truth? Better talk to Al Gore now about global warming!


Just push the panic button if you hear a branch crack!

I wouldn't risk living on these places, even if I am to be paid a million dollars. No offense to these houses' owners. I love to live my life simply and hassle-free, especially for my children, so I'll give them up.

How bout you?

2 fancies:

faye October 30, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

nice house but i think not a normal living imagine you need to ride a cable car just to be home hehehe ,,weird thing!

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

Wow. These pictures are amazing. I would love to see these homes up close. Can't imagine living in them, but amazing to look at.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP