October 12, 2008

My Special Day

Today is a very special day for me. We have just been from the beach and our family had a blast especially my kids. Not much food was brought but it was so much of a clelebration for me. . .(you know why?). Because it's my birthday!

Whew, 31 years of thrilling journey and still continuing doing so. Thanks to all the people who became a part of that journey, and that includes all my online friends.

I didn't have a grand party today but it was all worthy. And so, without further delay, let me greet myself again...









10 fancies:

desperateblogger October 12, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

hey happy happy birthday! may the Lord continue to richly bless you!

thanks for the award.=)

Cactus Jack Splash October 13, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

Happy birthday, may it be filled with blessings

Sandi October 13, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

Happy Birthday! I am 32. Not too far ahead. Hope you have a great day. :)

blanne October 13, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

belated happy birthday!

yesterday was my friend's birthday too..

anyway, want to exchange links? :)

Himalayan Gochi Juice
Pinoy Negosyo Directory
Hit-or-Miss

jHeLea October 13, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Belated Happy 31st Birthday poh.....God bless you always...

charlbert October 13, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

hey happy birthday!!!

neiyomee October 14, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

hello...thanks for all the greetings! mwah!!

Angel October 15, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Angel

MarlyMS October 15, 2008 at 3:17 AM  

Belated Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you good health and many more happy returns.

honey October 16, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Belated happy happy Birthday nao...God bless and wishing you many returns of the day!

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP