October 12, 2008

My Special Day

Today is a very special day for me. We have just been from the beach and our family had a blast especially my kids. Not much food was brought but it was so much of a clelebration for me. . .(you know why?). Because it's my birthday!

Whew, 31 years of thrilling journey and still continuing doing so. Thanks to all the people who became a part of that journey, and that includes all my online friends.

I didn't have a grand party today but it was all worthy. And so, without further delay, let me greet myself again...









10 fancies:

desperateblogger October 12, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

hey happy happy birthday! may the Lord continue to richly bless you!

thanks for the award.=)

Cactus Jack Splash October 13, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

Happy birthday, may it be filled with blessings

Sandi October 13, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

Happy Birthday! I am 32. Not too far ahead. Hope you have a great day. :)

blanne October 13, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

belated happy birthday!

yesterday was my friend's birthday too..

anyway, want to exchange links? :)

Himalayan Gochi Juice
Pinoy Negosyo Directory
Hit-or-Miss

jHeLea October 13, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Belated Happy 31st Birthday poh.....God bless you always...

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

hey happy birthday!!!

neiyomee October 14, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

hello...thanks for all the greetings! mwah!!

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Angel

Mharms October 15, 2008 at 3:17 AM  

Belated Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you good health and many more happy returns.

honey October 16, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Belated happy happy Birthday nao...God bless and wishing you many returns of the day!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP