October 18, 2008

Weight Loss Update

It has been awhile since I posted about my journey to weight loss. It's either because I am pre-occupied with other things to write about, or there are just no major results in this endeavor of mine. As of yesterday, still only 2 kilos was lost (after 6 months!) and that is indeed very unnoticeable.

I sometimes think if there is something wrong with my body. Well, I go to dance exercise twice a week (although not religiously), but again, maybe the weight doesn't want to let go because I am more of a rice person, and rice is so carbs. If I think of doing double time and more diet, it makes me give up all these weight loss thingy.

My deal with hubby is only two months away and still there's no great transformation taking place. But there is hope for everything and I am going to learn more how to lose this excess weight. There are diet reviews available on the net to guide me to the right direction to weight loss.

Lots of weight loss products have emerged on the market today and they have their own strengths and weaknesses. Thousands of health and beauty products and services awaits us and we have the right to know how well and satisfying they are before we grab them. Even exercises and treatments are becoming numerous, that I sometimes get confused which is the best one. All that confusion will be no longer felt as I go over the reviews and updated information at Sensational dot com, a truly helpful guide to healthier living.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP