October 28, 2008

TV Lift

I always wanted a spacious environment and luckily my parents must have read my mind, so they were able to provide that to us. Now that my siblings are no longer staying in the house, it made the area all the more spacious.

We live in a different abode, but still located inside the compound of my parents. Our house is not a big one, only enough to accommodate the five of us (hubby, our 3 kids and me). It is still a bit spacious for us, but since we have purchased some appliances and other items, those large spaces have already been occupied. We even placed our TV on top of the kids supplemental closet, just so to provide space for them to play around.

Oh well, maybe it would be time for us to look for Nexus21 TV Lifts and get one! In that way, we could be able to save space and be reassured that kids won't run into the TV and have it damaged. The Nexus 21 is another invisible technology that could fashionably conceal our TV monitors to wherever we wanted them to, with only a touch of a button.


Interested too? They even offer a 5 year warranty on their products so we can best be assured that we get the greatest quality of TV lifts!

1 fancies:

Mariuca October 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Hi Naomi! Dropping my EC here today, have a good one! :):):)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP