October 20, 2008

Proud Mommy

I am beaming with pride today as I witnessed my eldest daughter savor her triumph at school. They have their mathematics festival and she was her class' representative for the sudoku challenge for grade 1 level. It was the eliminations for the District level and whoever wins will go on to the Division level.

Well, she got the top spot, for having completed the 4 x 4 sudoku puzzle correctly and fast (the contest was time-pressured). I was so happy for her, super!

And with that, I am off to prepare her for the Division level, where she will compete with the students from other schools in the city. Hoping she could still make it.


1 fancies:

honey October 23, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

So smart little girl...:)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP