October 8, 2008

Music And Me

This tag from Angel is just so fun and I heart it to the max! Thanks sis!



Hi! everyone of us has a song for every person, for every detail or milestone of our lives. Please write a line or two of a song that will best describe the mentioned items below. Have fun!

1. current state of mind
(Destiny's Child - Dance With Me)
I want you dancing with me
Baby come and dance with me

2.faith
(Hillsong - Thank You Lord)
Thank you for loving and setting me free
Thank you for giving your life just for me
How I thank you, Jesus, I thank you.

3. self
(Mariah Carey - Can't Take That Away)
Cause there's a light in me
that shines brightly
they can try but they can't take that away from me

4. husband/boyfriend
(N Sync - This I Promise You)
This is the battle we've won
And with this vow, forever has now begun.

(Edwin McCain- I Could Not Ask For More)
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
There are the moments I'll remember all my life
I found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

5. children
(Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun)
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where there's room to grow

(Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby)
You'll always be a part of me
I"m part of you indefinitely
Boy don't you know you can't escape me
Ohh darling coz you'll always be my baby

6. parents
(Nikki Gil - Glowing Inside)
Thank you for the love you give to me
I'm glowing, glowing inside
With your love shining through

7. siblings
(Blue Nile - God Bless You Kid)
God bless you kid and everything you did
God bless you kid and everything you did

8. friends
(Michael W. Smith - Friends Are Friends Forever)
And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them

9. life in general
(Black Eyes Peas - Where Is The Love)
Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
Coz people got me, got me questionin'
where is the love.

10. whole world
(Various artist- Heal The World)
Heal the world, make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race

Participants:
Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Pounding Heartbeat / Irresistible Fascinations / Treasure Chest /

That's it! Now I want you to share your music . . . Mommy Ruby, Liza, Shimumsy and Lainy. Happy Wednesday!

3 fancies:

Lainy October 8, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Love this taggie, Sis! Thank you so much for thinking of me. Will have it posted soon. I will let you know.

All the Best,
LAINY

Liz October 9, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

waaah, naomi i am not good at music and i don't think i can fill all the numbers, hehe. but thanks for the tag sis, i appreciate that you thought of me.

cheers

Liz October 9, 2008 at 5:13 AM  

im back sis, and i have something for you, http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/10/butterfly-award.html

cheers

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP