September 18, 2008

Web Hosting

This blog is almost approaching its anniversary and I am considering of getting its own domain. Of course, everything is to be weighed in and that includes web hosting.

Right now, I am still in the phase of understanding web hosting, so that I will be able to choose which companies or sites offer the best services, as well as prices. That is no longer a worry for me because Web Hosting Rating dot com has the widest directory of web hosts, that have been rated by their customers. Their rating system is based on individual customers' views and comments in terms of satisfaction, affordability, uptime, reliability and support.

Aside from that, they have great articles for reference, which had somehow enhanced my understanding on web hosting.



0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP