September 17, 2008

Generous PPP

Wow!

PPP has become generous today. As I opened my account and clicked on the open opprtunities button, I was so surprised to find a lot of opportunities for me. Unlike before, I usually could not catch those opps in time, if I do have one. They were already in gray color, which means they are all reserved. and the most number of opps I am qualified was only 5 to 8.... until now.



Well today, that is the number of opps that I am qualified to take. 27 opps but there were already some which have been grayed. Anyway, that is still so much for me.

Unfortunately, I could not take them all, because those 20 plus opps requires a lot of time. Given the fact that I do blogging only after office, or if I have some extra time, that would be hard for me.

But once again, a great thanks to PPP!

2 fancies:

Anonymous September 19, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Yes they had been generous that day. They had a lot of opportunities up for grabs!

But they all "look alike"!

neiyomee September 19, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

yes some are the same. naghinayang nga ako eh, kasi one lang blog ko na approved sa kanila, kaya two opps lang nagawa ko...

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP