September 22, 2008

Contagious Smile

Got a tag from Jhelea and it goes a little something like this...



Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.


Toss this smile along to your friends who brightened up your day or those whose days you want to brighten up.

Smile! Each day is a wonderful reason to celebrate!

CONTAGIOUS SMILES:
Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Complex Life / Iresistible Fascinations / The Treasure Chest / You

I would like to see Mommy Ruby, Honey, Lainy, Tess and Ivy their best smiles ever!

3 fancies:

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

WOW! Thanks for this dear. I will let you know once it's up and running in my blog.

Take care always!

All the Best,
LAINY

jHeLea September 23, 2008 at 7:49 AM  

thanks po for posting this one....ganahan jud ko mag tag nimo sis kay you always post them, hehehe...God bless

mjsterling October 11, 2008 at 1:40 AM  

wow thank you for this award..I really appreciate you for thinking of..I'll let you know once I posted it already...stay safe and have a wonderful day

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP