September 23, 2008

Baby's Crying Moment



Week 15 is up at Pinay Mommies and this time the theme of the Weekly Fest is Crying Peeps. A picture of myself, or hubby, or my kids crying shall be featured with the explanation when and why it happened.



This crying scene happened this morning when my youngest son woke up and asked for a milk. I did not give him one because he have to eat his breakfast and drinking milk would take away his appetite. Hence, the crying...



I brought him to the dining table to have breakfast. But since he was already moody, he did not eat and continued crying...

This week's sponsors are:

My Life's Adventures
Wonderful Things In Life
The Fountain of Happiness
A Message From My Heart



13 fancies:

Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Hmm kids really terrible sometimes. My son do the same crying if he cannot get what he wants but i let him cry hehehhe....Anyway you may like to see mine...

sunny September 23, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

oh my! wahahahahahah! kung ako, sige n nga here's your glass of milk, tahan na..wawa nmn un pic..waheheh..kiddoes, moddy at time...i agree to genny, sometimes u really need to set limits and ignore their tumtrums, kasi the more u pay attention to it, they'll use for the secondary gain! but sobra heartbreaking when u see them crying...wahehhee! kids!

Unknown September 23, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

ganyan din anak ko sometimes pagkagising nya.. i would tolerate it but his dad won't.. no milk and eat breakfast rule talaga c daddy at dahil lam ko na tama naman, support din ako. hehe

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ September 24, 2008 at 3:20 AM  

oh poor baby...still need to eat....wawa naman...I did the same thing as well, just let them cry...now I know why my mom always let me cry and when I got tired I just stopped...heheehe


Pinaymama's Diary
A Mother's Journal
Simple Life, Simply Me
Life Expressions
Asawa's Love Book
Pinay in States

Jerla Oh lalala September 24, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

awww my son is like that... but he usually wake up dawn and ask for bottle. he gets impatient when he saw the bottle still in the microwave. he cry like so loud too.

neiyomee September 24, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

yes, this son of mine also asks for milk sa madaling araw, which I obligely give naman, kaso pag morning na talaga and time for breakfast, or any meal, ayoko ng bigyan, dapat eat talaga. hehehe...

gone September 24, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

wawa naman si baby...baby ko since breastfeed pa sige lang...hehheeh

aeirin September 25, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

waaah wawa nman si baby

Hope you visit my Weekly Fest Entry have a great day

Anonymous September 26, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Ahwww poor baby! He love's milk, that's good. I hate milk;(

PINAY MOMMY September 26, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

baby boy ko grabe din inom milk. he cries for it too. nice post mommy!



Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond

Shebadoo September 27, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Kakaawa naman. :) Pati luha nakunan ng pic. :)

Di kaya magalit sa atin mga kiddies pag laki nila at makita nila blog natin? LOL!

~Mama Sheryl
Aha Mama | A Zone for Digiscraps

Maricel September 27, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Awwww.... naku my baby since still 1 year old, I give her ample milk whenever she wants. nice post :)

Here's mine


==========================
Maricel
Business Mars

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

naku...nakakatakot naman ang tingin ni baby....


hehehe

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP