September 15, 2008

I Love You.

When was the last time you were told "I Love You" by a loved one, especially your partner? Or have you said those words to him/her lately?

Just received a text message from hubby few hours ago, and I can't help but let out a big grin. I just then realize that at this age of mine, goosebumps still exist, hehe. Well, he just texted me a reminder that he loves me so much. That's about it and my knees already weaken (exag!).

Giving reminders to our loved ones how much they are loved and cherished really gives a great impact. They are just words, yes, but LOVELY words indeed! They truly represent the spices in a relationship. They may be taken for granted at times but I know, they have the power to move mountains.

I was ashamed at first to express those words of affection but as time goes on and I realized its importance, I came to learn to say it.

Have a great week!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP