November 2, 2009

Music Monday: In Your Eyes

It's a beautiful Monday today, not only because the weather here is good, but because it is my mother's 59th birthday. She is one year shy from reaching the age of retirement, but I am pleased to say that she doesn't look her age. To her:



Another reason for this beautiful Monday is the Music Monday, which I have not participated for two weeks I guess. I will be sharing with you a classic song from George Benson, called In Your Eyes. I love this song because of its wonderful lyrics and melody as well.




Lyrics | George Benson lyrics - In Your Eyes lyrics

Enjoy the song! Have a great Monday and wishing you the best for the week ahead!

1 fancies:

Tanyia November 3, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Awww, Happy Birthday to your mom!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP