March 10, 2009

Amazing You

Honestly, do you think you are beautiful? Are you already satisfied with how you look that you no longer want to undergo cosmetic surgery even if for free?

We all have different perspective on what beauty is. However one thing is inevitable, we tend to be discontent with our personal appearance the moment we see others who we think are more beautiful than we are.

I am not physically perfect and I am not a beauty expert either. If chances of getting myself a better appearance through plastic surgery would be granted, I would definitely grab one! That is not the question. My concern would be on the competence of these surgeons handling the processes involved, especially on liposuction. I also need to consider their fees, so I could make up the budget. Thanks to a certain cosmetic surgery forum, all these questions in mind were answered.

Do you have questions too?

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP