January 13, 2008

Dream Bag

I planned to treat myself with a new bag. It was part of my Christmas wishlist, but unfortunately, was not able to materialize. The fact is, I wanted to use my paypal credits to purchase the said item but there are no means where I could make it. I have browsed through eBay already, and found so many bags that made my eyes go round with mouth wide open. But then, I couldn't place a bid because eBay requires me to add a credit card information in my account in order to transact internationally (note: I am not from US and I was browsing at eBay US). Likewise, eBay sellers in my area don't accept paypal as payment. Whew!!!

Oh well, the item auction has already expired.

Then, I saw eBags.com and was elated to learn that they also accept paypal as payment. But then again, my paypal account is not a US account, and so that is another problem. Just how can I purchase a bag now???

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP