December 1, 2007

Katie's New Look

I was a regular audience of the tv series Dawson's Creek, where it features Katie, as a young, wholesome and fresh typical girl in high school.





Later on, I have watched a movie called The Gift and I really had not expected a scene featuring Katie being topless.....oh my! That horror flick really was a complete turn-around of my impression on this girl.





Currently, she has married Tom Cruise and I know that she is very happy with her family. However, found this picture at the entertainment section of the yahoo website and I was amused on how far this lady has come.




Well, Katie looked nice in the pic. She is very tall indeed. But, I just wonder if she really was the one who picked this kind of look or just imposed upon her. Of course, she looks gorgeous but it just don't refelct her real age...it seems she and Tom were at the same age bracket...lol!

Nonetheless, I congratulate them for their family. Suri is such a very, very cute and wonderful baby.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP